Kendall Ashley Creative offers writing and editing services. See a brief description of what services are offered below, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly to discuss your project, receive a quote, and work out any unique writing or editing needs that you might have.
- Journalism: Whether you are looking for a reporter to cover an event, cover an interview, write an editorial, or a news post, Kendall Ashley Creative can provide the content you need for your outlet.
- Ghostwriting/Rewriting: With experience rewriting and ghostwriting content for authors who need a little bit of extra help in getting their ideas to the page, Kendall Ashley Creative is the perfect choice to partner with to make sure your blog, article, or book conveys the intended message and heart.
- Gift Book Writing: Have an idea for the next great gift book, but don’t have the time to write the content? Kendall Ashley Creative can partner with you to take your ideas to the page, and make sure you create a book that is not only beautiful, but meaningful.
- Content Creation and Copywriting: It can be exhausting finding a good writer to help create content and write copy for your business. Let Kendall Ashley Creative take the worry out of finding just the right words to engage customers new and old.
Kendall has a great deal of experience editing both fiction and non-fiction books and novellas of a wide range of genres. Regardless of your word count, Kendall Ashley Creative can partner with you on bringing your words to life.
- Product Development: With experience in taking several gift books from the basic idea to publication date, Kendall Ashley Creative can partner with you to help you conceptualize and make a plan for creating a beautiful, unique, and meaningful gift product.
- Writer Coaching and Development: Writing a book is hard work, and often getting the words–any words–onto the page can feel like an insurmountable challenge. Let Kendall Ashley Creative partner with you to discuss your goals and dreams for your book, and work out a unique plan to get your book idea out of your head and onto the page!
- Developmental/Content Edits: Developmental edits focus on “big picture” changes for a book. It’s easiest to think of this stage as working on the “skeleton” of your book. At this stage, I’ll partner with you to address major plot issues, issues with characters, dropped or confusing plot lines, and other things to strengthen that skeleton of your book.
- Line Edits: If the Developmental Edit addressed your book’s “skeleton”, then this stage will work on fleshing out your story, and adding meat to the bones. With smaller-picture edits like minor plot and character inconsistencies, awkward phrasing, and making sure the language you used most effectively conveys your ideas.
- Proofreading: For a proofread, your manuscript is reviewed and any spelling or grammar errors are fixed.
Whether you have content for a print publication, an online outlet, or any other non-book format, Kendall Ashley Creative can partner with you to make sure your ideas are conveyed effectively and correct any spelling or grammatical errors.